Volunteering and Support
Wiltshire Treehouse could not run without volunteers.
How you can get involved
We are currently seeking volunteers to join our well established team in Swindon, and to join a new team in Wiltshire. Please look closely at the below roles and get in touch if you'd like to apply, or would like further information.
Group work volunteer - currently recruiting
For more information see http://www.wiltshiretreehouse.org.uk/join-us/group-work-volunteer.aspx
1:1 work volunteer - waiting list in place
For more information see http://www.wiltshiretreehouse.org.uk/join-us/1-to-1-work-volunteer.aspx
Fundraising volunteer - currently recruiting
- Look after a stall for us at an event
- Fundraise through sponsorship or organising events
- Nominate us as a charity that your workplace can fundraise for, or can promote as a place to volunteer
- Spread the word about our good work
What we can offer
- Volunteer opportunities that suit your skills, interests and the time you have to spare
- A friendly supportive environment in which to do very rewarding and much needed work
- The chance to develop new skills
- High quality training, both in-house and through our partnership with the national charity CBUK (Child Bereavement UK)
If you are interested in any of the above roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.