Wiltshire Treehouse could not run without volunteers.
How you can get involved
We are currently seeking volunteers to join our well established team in Swindon, and to join a new team in Wiltshire*.
Please look closely at the below roles and get in touch if you'd like to apply, or would like further information.
Group work volunteer
For more information see http://www.wiltshiretreehouse.org.uk/volunteering-support/group-work-volunteer.aspx
1:1 work volunteer
For more information see http://www.wiltshiretreehouse.org.uk/volunteering-support/1-to-1-work-volunteer.aspx
- Look after a stall for us at an event
- Fundraise through sponsorship or organising events
- Nominate us as a charity that your workplace can fundraise for, or can promote as a place to volunteer
- Spread the word about our good work
What we can offer
- Volunteer opportunities that suit your skills, interests and the time you have to spare
- A friendly supportive environment in which to do very rewarding and much needed work
- The chance to develop new skills
- High quality training, both in-house and through our partnership with the national charity CBUK (Child Bereavement UK)
If you are interested in any of the above roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
*We aim to have our Wiltshire team up and running by late 2019. If you are interested in a role within Wiltshire we'd like you to be aware that there may be a wait between you applying, training and beginning work directly with children and young people while we work hard to set up the new team. During this time we will stay in touch with you about updates and ad-hoc events that we need help with. With this in mind we would love to hear from you, and we thank you for your patience and support.