At Wiltshire Treehouse we support children & young people who have been affected by the death of someone important to them.
You may be looking at our site because you are worried about a child or young person you know. Or perhaps you are a child or young person who has experienced the death of someone very close to you.
Either way, you are not alone.
We can help.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Our services are free of charge to families living or attending school within Swindon and Wiltshire. We can provide:
- Telephone advice and support to parents, helping adults to understand their child and how to best support them
- Direct work with children and young people affected by bereavement through our specialist group work programmes
- Advice and training for professionals, helping schools and other organisations to support the bereaved children they work with
- Referrals for more specialised help
For more information please have a look at our leaflet or our Parents/Carers and Children & Young People pages.
Or, if you would like to discuss things further, then please do contact us.
Sadly we cannot provide:
- immediate help to people in crisis
- help before someone has died, for example if someone has received a terminal diagnosis
- 1 to 1 work with children and young people. However, we may be able to offer 1 to 1 help in very exceptional circumstances
Help for a Child
To get help for a child (or children) in your family please complete our secure form below:
Wiltshire Treehouse Referral Form
If you need help with this form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 987105. We will be happy to help.
PLEASE NOTE that we only accept forms completed by families (not professionals) unless there are exceptional circumstances and this has been agreed in advance by the Bereavement Service Lead.
We welcome enquiries from professionals. We can offer advice, resources and information about our service.
For all professional enquiries please email email@example.com or contact Kath Brownlee, Bereavement Service Lead on 07493 509750.
If you are a Professional wishing to make a referral on behalf of a family, please email us as above in the first instance.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing a high volume of support requests. We will aim to respond to all referrals and enquiries within 20 working days.
To view our Privacy Notice please visit: http://www.wiltshiretreehouse.org.uk/our-policies/privacy-notice/privacy-notice.aspx